By Leora DuBrock, 12 year old, Portland Oregon
Make marbled paper with shaving cream and food coloring!
It looks really cool and it is fun to make. The shaving cream is also fun to play with.
You will need a baking sheet or tray, shaving cream, chopsticks, paper, food coloring and popsicle sticks.
1. Put shaving cream on the tray and spread it around.
2. Put drops of food coloring on the shaving cream.
3. Use the chopstick to swirl around the food color.
4. Gently press a piece of paper on the colored shaving cream.
5. Wait 30 seconds and then pick up the paper.
6. Use the popsicle stick to scrape the shaving cream off the paper.
7. Let the paper dry.
Your marbled paper is done!